ROOT CAUSE FAILURE ANALYSIS
Hotel Scarlet bandu 24-25 November 2011/IDR 5.500.000,-/peserta non residensial
Machinery Failure Analysis and Root Cause Failure Analysis and the crucial role they are now playing in maximizing the reliability and the effectiveness of machinery for companies to remain competitive in a global place. The purpose of RCFA is to resolve problems that effect plant performance. The course will also outline why and when not to use Root Cause Failure Analysis and shall also look at a brief introduction to Asset Management.
Root Cause Failure Analysis
- The nature of failure
- Purpose of the analysis
- Effective use of the analysis
- Failure modes and effects analysis
- Fault – Tree Analysis
- Cause and Effect Analysis
- Sequence of Effect Analysis
- Risk assessment and management
- Dependability and life cycle management
- Reliability and maintainability
- Reliability techniques
Additional Issues Related to Failure Analysis
- Distinction between problems and opportunities
- Ongoing aspects of failure analysis
- Introduction to Condition Monitoring
Who Should Attend:
Personnel involved with design, operation and maintenance of equipment including supervisors planners and engineers. It is of value to those involved in failure analysis and those who are considering its use.
Ir. Rini Dharmastiti, M.Sc., Ph.D.
VANUE/DATE :16th-18th November 2011
Hotel Scarlet Jl Siliwangi No. 5 Bandung
v Meeting room hotel (***)
v Training Kit
v Coffee Break & Lunch
v Exclusive Souvenir
v Soft copy materi
Invesment : IDR 5.500.000,- For sending 3 participant from the same company IDR 5.000.000,-/participant NON RESIDENCIAL.